In no event will the representatives of the Vittorazi Motors® be liable for damages of any nature arising directly or indirectly from the website, by inability or impossibility to access, from your reliance upon or use of the information contained therein.
The representatives of Vittorazi Motors® will ensure to add updated information in the website, but do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. The representatives of Vittorazi Motors® reserve the right to change the contents of the website and the legal notes at any time and without notice.
Access to external links
The representatives of Vittorazi Motors® do not have any liability with regard to the websites which can be accessed from links within this website, provided as a service to users of the network. The fact that the representatives of Vittorazi Motors® provide these links does not imply an endorsement of the websites themselves, on whose quality, content and graphics, representatives of Vittorazi Motors disclaim any liability.
The representatives of Vittorazi Motors® will not be responsible with regard to information obtained by accessing the linked websites. Therefore the completeness and accuracy of the information are under the responsibility of the owners of the linked websites, which are accessible to the conditions contained therein. The representatives of Vittorazi Motors® do not offer any guarantee on the software present on this website or on third party websites and cannot guarantee the quality, safety and compatibility with the systems in use.
The representatives of Vittorazi Motors® do not guarantee that the website is free of errors or viruses. The representatives of Vittorazi Motors®, its suppliers and its employees are not liable for damage suffered by you as a result of these destructive elements.
Information pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679
1. This section contains information on how Vittorazi is managed in relation to the processing of Vittorazi users' data.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with Vittorazi and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.vittorazi.com
3. The information is provided only for Vittorazi and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Vittorazi web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian law and European.
5. The information may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is less than 14 years old, pursuant to article 8, regulation 1 of the EU regulation 2016/679, and of the Art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize its consent through the authorization of parents or guardians.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Vittorazi Motors Srl, represented by its legal representative Mr. Matteo Orazi, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he may contact him at the following email address: ………… ... ..
2 - Data processing manager
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. In accordance with article 28 of the EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data holder, the person responsible for processing the data on the Vittorazi site is: Vittorazi Motors S.r.l.
3 - Data processing location
1. The data processing generated by the use of Vittorazi takes place at Via Marche, 1, 62010 Morrovalle (MC).
2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relative site.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies used by the site: http://www.vittorazi.com/it/cookie-policy/
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have the permissions to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
Purposes necessary and connected to the exercise of the business activity and the services offered by it.
Marketing, remarketing and / or advertising purposes and sending of newsletters.
Registration and authentication, Access to accounts on third party services, Payment management, Statistics, Contacting the User, Address management and sending of email messages, Interaction with live chat platforms, Management of support and contact requests, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Advertising, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Saving and managing backups, Displaying content from external platforms, Content performance and functionality tests (A / B testing), Heat mapping and session recording, Interaction with online survey platforms, social features, infrastructure monitoring, interaction with support and feedback platforms and interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties.
2. The data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For further information and support you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 - Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
V. USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The Vittorazi site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (Article 15 EU Regulation), their update (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerning it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical convictions or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the articles 15 and ss. of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI - TRANSFER OF DATA TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. Of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site treats users' data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific user notifications.
3. The document was updated on 10/04/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
IX. CONTACT US
The content published on this site owned by Vittorazi Motors®, can not be reproduced, even partially, on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, social networks, magazines and CD-ROMs without the prior written permission of Vittorazi®, regardless of purpose of profit. The authorization must be requested in writing via e-mail and may only be considered valid with a specific consent of the directors of Vittorazi Motors®, always in written. Silence does not imply any authorization.
The graphics elements and HTML code present in all the pages of:
are considered exclusive property of Vittorazi Motors®. The trademarks mentioned in our websites are of their respective owners. Vittorazi Motors® and Vittorazi® are registered trademarks.
Vittorazi Motors® - Via Marche, 1 - 62010 Morrovalle (MC) ITALY Tel. Fax: +39 0733 866585 - P.Iva 01376410435